WHO ARE WE?
INFORMATION FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
This privacy statement has been in force since May 20, 2020 and will be regularly updated to reflect any changes to the ways in which Vincix Group Srl processes your personal data or any change in the applicable laws.
This information, made pursuant to art. 13, Legislative Decree 196/2003 (hereinafter also “Privacy Code”) and art. 13 EU Regulation no. 679/2016 (hereinafter also “GDPR”), describes the methods and purposes of processing the personal data of the User who interacts with the web services of Vincix Group Srl, by accessing and browsing the following website: www.vincix.com
- Subject of the Processing
The data controller collects and processes the following data:
• Name and Surname;
• Contact details (telephone and e-mail address);
• IP address of your PC.
collected from its websites in two ways: (1) directly (for example, when you voluntarily enter your personal data in specially prepared formats and (2) indirectly (for example, through the technology of our website, tracking your IP address in order to monitor the use of the Website).
- Purpose of the processing
Vincix Group Srl collects and processes the personal information of the interested party for the following purposes:
• Creation of a personal account for the use of the services on the site and platform
• Sending e-mail, mail and/or sms and/or telephone contacts, newsletters, commercial communications and/or advertising material on products or services offered by the Owner;
• Use of recruitment services
- Method of treatment
The processing of your personal data will be carried out manually and/ or with the help of computer or telematic or automated tools and will be based on the principles of fairness, lawfulness, transparency and privacy protection.
The Owner keeps the information of the interested party for a period of time identified according to the criteria of civil prescription and in compliance with specific laws of the sector, as well as according to the terms necessary for the correct pursuit of the purposes identified above.
- Communication of data
Without the need for express consent (ex art. 24 lett. a), b), d) Privacy Code and art. 6 lett. b) and c) GDPR), the Data Controller may communicate your data for the purposes referred to in art. 2. to Supervisory Bodies, Judicial Authorities, as well as to those persons to whom communication is mandatory by law for the accomplishment of said purposes. These subjects will process the data in their capacity as independent data controllers.
Your data will not be disclosed.
- Data transfer
Personal data are stored on computer media and servers located within the European Union. It is in any case understood that the Owner, if necessary, will have the right to move computer media and servers even outside the EU. In this case, the Data Controller hereby ensures that the transfer of non-EU data will take place in accordance with the applicable legal provisions, subject to the stipulation of the standard contractual clauses provided by the European Commission.
- Rights of the data subject
As a data subject, you have the rights referred to in art. 7 of the Privacy Code and art. 15 of the GDPR and precisely the rights to:
– obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data concerning you, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form;
– obtain the indication of: a) the origin of the personal data; b) the purposes and methods of processing; c) the logic applied in case of processing carried out with the help of electronic means; d) the identification details of the owner, managers and appointed representative pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2 Privacy Code and art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR; e) of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of them in their capacity as designated representative in the territory of the State, as managers or persons in charge;
– obtain: a) the update, the rectification or, when interested, the integration of the data; b) the cancellation, the transformation into anonymous form or the blocking of the data processed in violation of the law, including those whose storage is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except where such fulfilment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the right protected;
– oppose, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection; b) the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, by means of automated call system Spindle, without the intervention of an operator by e-mail and/or traditional marketing methods by telephone and/or paper mail.
Please note that the right of opposition of the person concerned, set out in the previous point b). for direct marketing purposes by means of automated methods extends to the traditional ones and that however the possibility for the interested party to exercise the right of opposition even in only 3 part remains. Therefore, the interested party may decide to receive only communications through traditional methods or only automated communications or neither of the two types of communication.
Where applicable, it also has the rights referred to in art. 16-21 GDPR (right to rectification, right to be forgotten, right to restriction of processing, right to data portability, right of opposition), as well as the right to complain to the Guarantor Authority.
- Procedure for exercising rights
You can exercise your rights at any time by sending:
• a registered letter a.r. to the registered office of the Data Controller;
• an e-mail to: email@example.com
9. Owner, manager and persons in charge
Vincix Group Srl with registered office in Viale Regina Margherita 140 – 00198 (RM) C. F. and P. IVA 1458626100.
The updated list of data processors and persons in charge of processing is kept at the registered office of the Data Controller.
Cookies are text strings containing small amounts of information that are downloaded to your computer or mobile device when you visit a website and allow the website to recognize your device.
Cookies allow you to navigate between pages efficiently, remember user preferences and generally improve the user experience.
During navigation, Vincix Group Srl may collect information relating to the flow of traffic and visits to the pages of the Site. Any information obtained through cookies will be treated and stored securely. The collection of data will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and protecting the privacy and rights of the User.
In this way the services provided by the site are improved and it is possible to provide content and/ or advertising related to the User’s preferences, analyzing browsing habits.
- Type of cookies
The cookies used by the Site can be of various types, depending on the type of data they store and how long they remain stored on the User’s device. They are distinguished in:
thus used solely for the purpose of transmitting a communication over an electronic communications network, or to the extent strictly necessary to the provider of a service of the company information explicitly requested by the subscriber or user to provide such service, (cf. art. 122, paragraph 1, of the Code on the protection of personal data).
They serve, therefore, to perform the navigation or to provide a service requested by the User. They are not used for other purposes and are normally installed directly by the site owner.
These cookies can be divided into:
- navigation or session cookies, used to ensure normal navigation and use of the website (e.g. to authenticate to access restricted areas). Disabling these cookies will adversely affect the performance of the sites and may make their functionality and service unavailable.
- analytics cookies, similar to technical cookies when used directly by the site operator to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users who access the website and how they visit the site, but only anonymously, excluding use to analyze the behavior or preferences of individual users;
- functionality cookies, which allow the user to browse according to a series of selected criteria (for example, the language chosen, the products selected for purchase) in order to improve the service rendered by the same. They facilitate navigation, remembering, by way of example, the authentication of the user, the access to the reserved area of the website, the last page visited or the extent to which a video has been viewed, recognizing the type of device in use and adapting the image size accordingly.
For the installation of these cookies is not required prior consent of users, while the obligation to provide information pursuant to art. 13 of the Privacy Code, which the site manager, if you use only such devices, may provide in the manner that it deems most appropriate.
Profiling cookies are aimed at creating profiles related to the user and are used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the same in the context of surfing the net. Due to the particular invasiveness that such devices may have in the private sphere of users, require the explicit consent of the user.
Third party cookies
During the navigation on a site, the user can also receive on his terminal cookies that are sent from different sites or web servers (c.d. A third party I). By way of example, cookies may be present related to the services provided by Google Analytics or cookies due to the presence of ‘social plugin” (for example for Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Linkedin), generally aimed at sharing content.
On our site we use “profiling cookies” using Google Analytics which is the analysis tool of Google that helps owners of websites and apps to understand how visitors interact with the content of their property. This service may use a set of cookies to collect information and generate statistics on the use of websites without providing personal information about individual visitors to Google. The main cookie used by Google Analytics is “_ga”.
In addition, we use some technical cookies, necessary to ensure the normal navigation and use of the website and for analytical purposes (c.d. analytics cookies, used to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site).
Third-party cookies are not managed directly by this site, but are installed through it by third-party companies that can deal with online profiling. To offer readers the opportunity to share the articles on this site is the addthis.com service that allows you to dialogue with the social buttons of individual social networks. Social network widgets are those particular “buttons” or “blocks” on the site that represent social network icons (example, Facebook and Twitter) and allow users who are browsing to interact with a “click” directly with the platforms company.
For more information, including on the deactivation of these cookies, please consult the following links:
- How to disable cookies
The user can decide whether or not to accept cookies. For this purpose he can use the settings of the Internet browser. Most browsers allow you to manage (view, enable, disable and delete) cookies through the settings. As an example, in Firefox, through the menu Tools > Options > Privacy, you can access a control panel where you can define whether or not to accept the different types of cookies and proceed with their removal. The following websites contain information on how to adjust cookie settings in some popular browsers:
- Apple Safari
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox
The links above may be subject to changes in weather not due to Vincix Group Srl. The same information is, however, easily available using a search engine. If your browser is not present, please refer to the cookie information provided by your browser. If you are using a mobile phone, please refer to the manual to find out more. Following disabling cookies through the browser settings, we remember the need to always provide through the same to delete those already present before disabling the same.